We understand that your personal information is exceptionally important to you (especially given the nature of our website and the products we sell) you can be assured that we are fully compliant with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. It is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years and is designed to ensure your privacy is respected and safe.
This app is owned and operated by Julz Limited. For the purposes of this app, "seller", "we", "us" and "our" all refer Thecockcamera
• GENERAL STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to us and we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the personal information you submit at this App. If you are using the App from outside the United Kingdom, please be advised that your personal data will be processed by Thecockcamera.com in the United Kingdom where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from similar regulations in other countries. By using the App, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country if you are located outside of the United Kingdom. Additionally, by using the App, you consent to Thecockcamera using your personal information to contact you electronically, in writing, or otherwise to provide notices relating to your use of the App and to give you information about the products and services offered by Thecockcamera and its affiliates. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such communications from us.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users use our app, register for the app use, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our App. Users may visit our App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain app related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our app. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our app, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that Thecockcamera collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Data communicated while using the service, first name, last name, email address, various types of Data, phone number, address, username, password, company name, country, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city, billing address, shipping address, house number and unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Thecockcamera is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Thecockcamera to provide its services. In cases where Thecockcamera specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact Thecockcamera.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through Thecockcamera and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to Thecockcamera.
• HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We usually use your information to:
1. Facilitate the creation of and securing your user account;
2. Define you as a user in our system;
3. Providing, customizing and improving the services;
4. Provide feedback and user base demographics of third parties listed on apps or services;
5. To communicate with you about your use of the services for your benefit;
6. Development of new products and services,
7. Tracking the use of apps and services;
8. Personalize the ad you view and recommend content;
9. Backup our systems and enable emergency recovery;
10. Fulfillment of your inquiries and providing customer support;
11. Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the services and your user preferences and behaviors, as well as for other marketing purposes.
12. Defend, investigate, prevent and potentially take action against possible fraudulent, unauthorised or unlawful activities;
13. To respond to claims that the content of the app is inauthentic, false or otherwise violates the rights of third parties;
14. Respond to your enquiries for customer service;
15. Protect our rights and the rights of other users;
By registering or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review Thecockcamera c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Thecockcamera. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
• USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our app.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us using the Contact Us on the app. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our app.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Thecockcamera.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with Thecockcamera to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Right to obtain a copy of your personal information. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
• Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information. We will then correct out records, and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
• Right to data portability. You may request a copy of all personal information you have provided to us after which we will transmit those data to another data controller of your choice.
• Right to opt-out of marketing communications. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
• Right to withdraw consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
• Right to object to processing. You may request that we stop processing your personal information. Please note you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
• Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Thecockcamera, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Thecockcamera will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Thecockcamera.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
o LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our lawful basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect vital interests.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us.
In some instances, our use of your personal information may result in automated decisions being taken (including profiling) that legally affect you or similarly significantly affect you. Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review.
We make automated decisions at account opening or registration, where we check that the offered products or services are appropriate for you based on the information you provide to us. When we make an automated decision about you, you have the right to contest the decision, to express your point of view, and to require a human review of the decision.
To enhance your experience with the App, we use “cookies” on our App. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering for our App. However, once you become a customer and furnish the App with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Thecockcamera.com may also (i) automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about your use of the App, such as the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the App, and the Internet address of the app from which you linked directly to our App; and (ii) use data capture and analysis tools, and other similar tools, to extract, compile and analyze any non-personally identifiable data or information resulting from your use of the App and the services offered thereon (collectively “Blind Data”). To the extent that any Blind Data is collected by Thecockcamera.com, such Blind Data shall be solely owned by Thecockcamera.com and may be used by Thecockcamera.com for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, analyzing and enhancing the App and services offered hereby, disclosing such Blind Data to third parties for a variety of purposes.
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. In particular, we:
• hold personal information in secure facilities and where the information is held electronically, on secure servers.
• use encrypted transmission links whenever we can.
• use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (e.g., passwords), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorised access to systems and data.
• regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
• restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Thecockcamera may discipline or terminate individuals who maliciously acquire information, without being entitled to its access.
Once client information is no longer needed, Thecockcamera will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the information as long as Thecockcamera is not required by applicable laws and regulations.
We will take seriously and deal promptly with any accidental or unauthorised disclosure of personal information. We follow the relevant scheme for notifiable data breaches where applicable and when handling accidental or unauthorised disclosures of personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER APPS
The App may contain links to third party apps, whose information practices may be different than Thecockcamera.com’s. Visitors should consult such third-party apps’ privacy notices as Thecockcamera.com does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Thecockcamera.com does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party.
These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Thecockcamera.com of the contents on such third-party apps. Thecockcamera.com cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party app that links to or from the App, since these appss are owned and operated by independent retailers.
Thecockcamera.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party apps and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party apps. Thecockcamera.com has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party apps. If you decide to access linked third-party apps, you do so at your own risk. Thecockcamera.com strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
DATA SECURITY POLICY
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the App—as well as Thecockcamera.com customer information, such as cell phone numbers, texts, messages, credit card information, addresses, and other account data—is of utmost concern to Thecockcamera.com, and we have implemented, and periodically review, certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address. Unfortunately, due to the open nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and thus we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Thecockcamera.com will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Visitors of the App and Thecockcamera.com customers use the App at their own risk.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
• OPT OUT
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this App prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
• ENQUIRIES AND FURTHER DETAILS
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at support @thecockcamera.com .